The office (right one) is for Angela Merkel. It consists of three large spaces for the chancellor to deal with the affairs.
Angela Dorothea Merkel is a German politician and the conservative opposition's candidate to become Chancellor of Germany in the German federal election, 2005. She does not need to rely on charisma to win over voters, because she is a pragmatic politician who inspires confidence. "Angie" is another popular nickname for Merkel, used by supporters.
She is not only a successful politician and chancellor, but also a zealous charitarian. She loves disabled people and believes that they should have opportunities to learn and communicate with others. She hears of Helen Adams Keller, who is the girl with deaf and blind and has no confident and patient to face her future’s life. In order to encourage the young girl to be much more confident, she invites Anne Sullivan to teach Helen to communicate by spelling words into her hand, beginning with d-o-l-l for the doll that she had brought Keller as a present. Keller's big breakthrough in communication came the next month, when she realized that the motions her teacher was making on the palm of her hand, while running cool water over her other hand, symbolized the idea of "water"; she then nearly exhausted Sullivan demanding the names of all the other familiar objects in her world.
She is also very fashionable, in other words, she knows how to perfect her life with luxury and nice clothing and shoes. Her fashion designer is Miranda May Kerr, who is an Australian model best known as one of the Victoria’s Secret Angels since mid-2007. Both are believe that people have opportunity to catch the fashion and beauty. It is a progress of human civilization.
1. News, profile: Angela Merkel, http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4572387.stm (accessed on 8 June,2010)
2. Wikipedia, article, Helen Keller, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Keller (accessed on 8 June,2010)
3. Wikipedia, article, Miranda Kerr, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miranda_Kerr (accessed on 8 June,2010)
Quote from Nicole Kuepper:
- "At only 23 Nicole is an inspiration, testimony that passion and dedication can bring benefits to all."
Peter Trute comment on "Solar Star: Nicole Kuepper", You Tube, posted September, 1, 2008. http://www.youtube.com/watch?=W8eNeReo-hw&feature=channel (accessed by April 29, 2010)
Quote from Charles Darwin:
- "I have called this principle, by which each slight variation, if useful, is preserved, by the term of Nature Selection."
Brainy Quote, "Charles Darwin Auotes," Charles Darwin, http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/charles darwin.html (accessed April 29, 2010)
Quote from Stephen Hawking:
- "I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. we've created life in our own image."
Thinkexist, "Stephen Hawking quotes," My Quotayions, http://thinkexist.com/quotes/stephen_hawking/ (accessed April 29, 2010)